Monday, October 12, 2015

west elm Pop-Up Shop

I'm so excited to be involved in west elm's Pop-Up Shop happening this Saturday!  If you've read this blog at all you know that west elm is a favorite of mine and is largely responsible for my inspiration.  

west elm can be found in every room of my home, in places like the dining room where most every piece is WE {including this console that will be here in November!} or in the kitchen where it's just little accessories like my marble pastry slab.  Whatever it is, I give them credit for being the first brand that really got me excited about about house and home.  All that to say, I was so excited when I got the chance to be more closely involved.  

If you've ever been in a west elm store it's apparent from the get-go they love local and this is just one of the many ways west elm is supporting local makers.



Here's a preview of some of the talent you'll be seeing on Saturday, it's gonna be good.  See you there!











OK Wall Arts













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please, no profanity or hostility. Wag more, bark less.

01 09 10