Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Highlight of 2014

I have a PSA for all Keurig users.

It started when I was texting with my friend, Krista. We were discussing how "grown-up" purchases get in the way of fun stuff.  For example, my Keurig was going out on me but I recently had to get a new tire.  The tire was the exact same price so the Keurig moved down on the to-buy list.

Here's where it gets exciting...Krista told me that Bed, Bath, & Beyond will take your broken Keurig and swap it out for a brand new one. What?! This immediately flew to the top of my priority list (maybe I need a longer list?) and within about 5 minutes I had my old one loaded up and was on my way. I walked up to the customer service counter fully expecting to be turned away since it was clear my Keurig was a few years old.  I told of the legend I'd heard and the chipper lady said I could just go pick out a new one for an even exchange. The best. 

As I was bounding over to the gleaming display I came across a nicer model (on clearance) than the one I was exchanging.  I asked if I could get it and pay the difference, $30 later I walked out with a brand new Keurig. I was in and out in 10 minutes, impressive customer service.



It loves living here. 

And Krista has proven to be invaluable. 


Also, as I was leaving the strip center I noticed Petco was having adoptions. I'd adopt a new dog every weekend if I could. Shep would hate me because she's a rescue dog who's extremely judgmental of rescue dogs. I think there's a name for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please, no profanity or hostility. Wag more, bark less.

01 09 10